Thursday, June 6, 2019

NZ 7 June 2019

NZ 7June 2019.

Radio NZ. Politics in NZ. TalkBack trending. Teachers strikes. Like the old days if Jim Knox and Muldoon. Education and health in the dark ages. The Christchurch rebuild is a back to the Future event.

I've been told all plans for me to go to Wellington are over. I'm to get my life back and find a new home lease on flat myelf and stay in Christhurch now. I started looking  yesterday. Tackle Nazis in govt differently. Instead if running away from these political enemies, have them charged with perjury, fraud and looting. I don't know what's left of my possessions now.

NZ PM Jacinda did not attend D Day 75th anniversary events. WW2. Missed by the US, UK, Canada and Australia, France.

Cameras on fishing boats in NZ waters has nothing to do with dolphins or fishing nets. Imagine that.

A tourist tax to raise money for the  Queenstown council. 40 percent turnout to vote on this tourist tax.

Newshub. Shaun Plunket. 99.3FM. 0800 944 747. Christchurch radio station. The world has not ended. Paranoid anti nuclear movement. The world is not always as it seems. The matrix.

No comments:

Post a Comment